- 1-Nadeem Sarwar - Azadar1:01
- 2-Ali Jee - Wallah Zahra (English)1:04
- 3-Ali Shanawar & Ali Jee - Abbas Na Lautey1:05
- 4-Ali Shanawar - Alhamdulillah (English)1:03
- 5-Ali Shanawar - Maula Zawar Bana Dey1:02
- 6-Nadeem Sarwar - Salam Ghazi1:03
- 7-Ali Jee - Akbar E Man (Persian)1:01
- 8-Nadeem Sarwar - Zara Sa Pani1:01
- 9-Ali Shanawar - Baba Janum (Urdu/Persian)0:50
- 10-Nadeem Sarwar - Main Hussain Hon1:01
- 11-Nadeem Sarwar - Haider E Karrar1:03
Syed Nadeem Raza Sarwar is a ”’World Famous Shia Pakistani”’ Noha, Naat and Manqabat reciter and poet. He is well known in the ”’Shia”’ as well as”’Sunni”’ community and is considered the Best Noha Khwaan (Noha reciter) of present because of his unique style of recitation. He rose to fame in the 1980s when his Nohas gained popularity overseas. Since then, he has recited Several hundred Nohas all over the world wherever a Shia population exists. He has also released recorded collection of 9 to 12 Nohas every year since 1983 and has published many books of his Nohas.
He has hitherto released 37 Albums of Noha cassette, CDs and DVDs from 1983 – 2017. Though he mostly recites in Urdu, he has also recited in language such as Sindhi, Punjabi, Pourbi, Hindi, Gujarati, Persian, Arabic, English and French. He is very Popular among the youth with many copying his style to be similarly popular and some of them have seen successfull. His collection of Nohas are very popular during the Islamic month of Muharram when his Nohas are listened to and recited by many. He has collaborated several times with the famous Pakistani Poet Rehan Azmi. Most of the Nohas recited by him are known as “ Kalaam”.
Nadeem Sarwar is a Noha Khwaan from Karachi, Pakistan. Nohas are poetry vocalized melodically in expressing the sorrow felt by Shi’a Muslims for their leader Prophet Muhammad’s (SW) grandson Imam Hussain (AS) and his family who were martyred at the Battle of Karbala, Iraq on 10th Muharram in the year 61 of Islamic calender (680 AD).
Nadeem Sarwar is the son of late Syed Asrar Hussain Rizvi and Syeda Narjis Khatoon. At the age of four he started Noha Khuwani with help of his Mother and Father. Nadeem Sarwar is married and has 3 children, 2 sons and 1 daughter and lives in Karachi, Pakistan. His sons are ALI SHANAWAR and ALI JEE and both also very famous Noha reciters in the world.
Nadeem Sarwar has recited in different Languages such as Urdu, Sindh, Saraiki, Punjbi, Pushto, Pourbi, Hindi, Gujarati, Persian and Arabic. Nadeem Sarwar has recited Noha in many different ways of Matam like Persian Matam, Arabic Matam, Quetta Matam Parachanar Matam, Afghani Matam, Saraiki Matam, Punjabi Matam, Sindhi Matam, Hyderabad Deccan Matam, and Khoja Shia thna Asheri Matam.
- 18 Sep2018Ahlebait TV NetworksAhlebait TV Networks - SKY 826
- 16 Sep2018Ashara-e-Moharram, Majlis e AzaPanjtan Centre, Melbourne, Australia
- 12 Sep2018Majlis e Aza at Bustan e ZehraBustan e Zehra, London.
- 9 Sep2018Majlis e Aza in Idara e JaaferiyaIDARA-E-JAAFFERIYA tooting, LONDON.
- 7 Jun2018Majlis e Shahadat Imam Ali asImam Bargah Qasar-e-Abbas in Sahiwal, Pakistan.